Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
The Product Analyst sits inside the Product Operations team, reports to the Product Operations Director and works closely with our Senior Product Analyst.
Your main responsibility is to help answer questions from across the business about how users interact with our products as well as managing our product feedback portal and sharing insights related to popular user product requests and themes to help inform our product strategy and roadmap.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Promote data driven decision making in the product development process.
- Work with people across the business to help answer questions related to product usage.
- Work with our Senior Product Analyst to provide deep dive analysis on complex datasets to reveal trends about how different cohorts interact with our products.
- Manage our product feedback portal User Voice, moderating incoming feedback, providing ad hoc feedback analysis for Product Managers and promoting User Voice usage across the business.
- Produce regular product usage and feedback reports, communicating and presenting results and findings in a clear and concise way to help educate internal teams and drive product strategy.
- Strong analytical ability and excellent writing skills.
- Highly proficient working in excel / Google sheets.
- Experience wrangling large spreadsheets / complex datasets.
- Existing experience or the ability to quickly learn and deeply understand our core analytics product.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.