Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As a Product Marketing Manager at Bitmovin, you will play a critical role in defining our strategic approach to our portfolio and messaging. You will become an expert in your markets, developing end executing upon integrated go-to-market plans. This role requires close alignment with sales, solutions, product management, and client services teams, driving cross-functional team projects and creating critical content to enable customer success. Our product marketing team is growing quickly, and we are looking for someone who is excited to play a critical role in driving sales success.
With your contribution to Bitmovin's ownership culture, you will be able to make an impact in one of the fastest growing industries - Online Video Streaming.
As a Technical Product Marketing Manager you will
- Develop go-to-market strategies, identify impactful solutions and use cases, contribute to thought leadership, and open up new product market opportunities for target industries
- Work continuously with sales, solutions, and product teams to create compelling messaging that aligns to our product value propositions
- Deliver sales trainings and create sales tools to disseminate information across the team
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments through ongoing research and engagements, and leverage insights to develop targeted messaging
- Create buyer personas for your industries in order to articulate their concerns, identify buying trends, and ultimately understand how Bitmovin can help address their needs
It would be great if you have
- 5+ years of proven track record in delivering multiple technical products to an enterprise buyer
- Previous Pre-Sales and/or experience in customer facing roles (sales, evangelist, advisor, strategist)
- Go-to-market and product launch experience
- Strong analytical abilities, with experience sizing and prioritising market opportunities
- Excellent copywriting, editing and communication skills
- Highly skilled and confident presenter and trainer
- Proven ability to understand complex technologies and apply learnings to extract compelling value propositions for different audiences
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders based on market insights
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and process or create new processes as needed
- Experience leading complex, time-sensitive cross-functional projects, preferably in the cloud space
- Solutions-based, customer-centric product marketing experience
It would be even better if you have
- Enterprise Video Content Management Market Expertise
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher preferred.
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now! Apply now
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.