Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Head of Talent Acquisition who will be the go- to person for all employer branding, diversity and inclusion and recruiting questions. Together with a small but highly effective team you will recruit in this player/coach role for all levels and departments across our global organization.
We are looking for someone who shares our values and commits themselves to Bitmovin's vision and mission. With your contribution to Bitmovin's culture of ownership and execution, you will be able to make an impact in one of the fastest growing industries - Online Video Streaming.
As a Head of Talent Acquisition you will
- Lead and motivate a small but high performing Talent Acquisition team to ensure all have a thorough understanding of the businesses they support to locate, engage and attract prospective candidates
- Improve candidate pipelines for all open positions using innovative sourcing and deliver against top, diverse hiring goals through appropriate experimentation and best practice benchmarking
- Set strategic and tactical plans to anticipate upcoming talent needs and improve the full recruitment life cycle
- Build and nurture strong, credible relationships with HR partners, senior leaders, hiring managers and other critical stakeholders across the organization; act as trusted advisor and strategic expert
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the whole recruiting process
- Track and analyze strong portfolio of talent metrics to measure and quantify success, influence talent strategies, and educate partners on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Engage and drive a best-in-class diversity, equity and inclusion recruitment strategy that embraces and expands Bitmovin`s outreach capabilities into diverse pools of talent in the marketplace
- Act as a player-coach and recruit the best talents worldwide
- Develop and promote the employer brand and value proposition of Bitmovin
- Collaborate and manage external stakeholders (software providers, agencies)
It would be great if you have
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment management experience leading and developing a team of Talent Acquisition professionals in a tech company
- A track record of designing and developing a “best in class” talent acquisition process based on business needs, candidate feedback and data
- Experience driving the full cycle recruitment process worldwide for various departments and seniority levels (such as Sales, Marketing, IT)
- Experience to develop and implement long lasting D&I recruiting strategies and employer branding initiatives
- The ability for working in a fast-paced, high energy environment of competing priorities with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and maintain long-term, productive relationships
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.