At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Rapidly expanding globally, we are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our highly motivated EMEA sales team. You will enter at the perfect stage being our first Account Executive on the ground as we have already won significant anchor customers, but still have a large market share to capture. With a growing number of high quality leads, you will be set up for success and lining yourself up for continued growth. This is a remote position based in Paris.
What you’ll do:
- Driving business with enterprise customers in France by managing the entire sales process from start to finish by driving your prospects from first enquiry to closing
- Qualifying high-value incoming leads and inquiries
- Product presentations, online and on site an, while working with the consulting team in presales consulting engagements
- Contract and price negotiations
- Ownership for new customers and continuous supportive account management
- Development of existing customers
- Assist in market analysis and the development of sales strategies in specific industries
- Working with marketing in developing new lead generation strategies based on your market insights
What you’ll bring along:
- 5+ years of complex software enterprise sales experience, open source, or other complex technical products - BPM experience being a strong plus
- Proven track record in selling into the banking and insurance sector, managing and closing large enterprise deals in France
- You are a solution-oriented self-starter who is willing to go the extra mile to significantly shape Camunda’s success in a new market
- Excellent sense for business opportunities with an ability to prioritize
- You understand your customers' needs by listening actively and you’re able to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise manner
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and relentless ambition both with yourself and the organization you are working with
- Willingness to travel
- You're a native French speaker and fluent in English
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environmen
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Free Sports Club passes
- Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.