At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from 24 Hour Fitness to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
- Achieve revenue growth in enterprise accounts (>10k employees) across the United States and Canada.
- Build and implement a repeatable enterprise sales strategy.
What you’ll do
- Lead a motivated team of remote Account Executives to drive success in the region.
- Grow the existing team significantly and within budget to ensure sales growth in line with the company’s objectives.
- Support the team in deal design and execution to satisfy customer objectives and deliver exceptional value.
- Celebrate your team’s success.
- Collaborate with and coach the team to ensure high levels of engagement and continuous improvement.
- Build accountability for the effective application of the MEDDICC Sales methodology, both in practice and in its reflection in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with teams in Partner Management, Sales Development, Customer Success, Pre-Sales Engineering, Consulting, Field Enablement and Product Marketing to create and implement best practices for different verticals for your team (e.g. Financial Services).
- Report to the Head of Sales, North America
What you’ll bring along
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years of experience in selling enterprise software and/or technology, ideally in an Open Source, SaaS or PaaS sales role.
- 5 years of experience building and managing a highly successful sales team.
- Proven experience coaching, mentoring and developing team members that advance their careers - ability to get your team members promoted.
- Experience building and implementing sales programs from the ground up to drive high performing organizations.
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies.
- An open mind; an ability to quickly acquire knowledge about a new product, industry and sales region; a cultural fit defined by integrity, ambition and attention to detail.
What we have to offer
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits and unlimited vacation days
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes