As Shipping Advisor in the Dispatch Team you’ll report into the Dispatch Manager, ensuring the timely delivery of outbound customer orders in the most cost-effective with the customer’s experience being a priority throughout.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Book shipments globally on time to ensure deliveries arrive within a given time frame
- Create shipping labels, track shipped parcels, organise returns and sort out any transit issues.
- Update all the systems and tools and answer queries on time.
- Report on set KPI and suggest ideas for continuous improvement.
- Produce import and export documentation that are compliant with the latest customs legislation.
- Provide the bridge between our shoppers, sales ops, fin ops and the Dispatch team ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Able to excel under variable and fast changing demands
- Knowledge on customs procedure codes, HS codes, high value shipping, and dangerous goods
- Experience in import/export or previous similar roles
- Experience with UK, US and UAE and international shipping administration
- Experience with DHL smart ship and customs software
Here are some benefits and perks which we know you will enjoy!
- Enhanced Parent program
- Vitality wellness program
- Cycle to work scheme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job. Apply now