Adjust is a global app marketing platform. Born at the heart of the mobile app economy and grown out of a passion for technology, the company has 16 offices around the world. In total, more than 40,000 apps have implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve results.
As an Implementation Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the implementation of our Adjust products for all newly-signed clients until the client is fully onboarded. In the client lifecycle, the Implementation team will operate from the end of Closing til the end of Onboarding.
- Be the Technical Lead and Point of Contact for our clients during their onboarding on the Adjust product
- Drive the implementation process and understand all relevant stakeholders for each step of the implementation both at Adjust and at our client’s
- Coordinate with our Sales team, Engineering, Product, Partnerships, Integrations and Technical Account Management to ensure full delivery of the agreed implementation
- Build client relationships with all relevant stakeholders to ensure implementation success
- Have a thorough understanding of the Adjust products
- Be willing to travel and located on-site for longer periods of time
What you bring:
- Experience in implementation processes and workflow
- Excellent communication skills in English and any other language is a plus, in order to work with our clients in the EMEA region
- A grasp on basic data analysis technique
- Proficiency in Excel, and command-line tools like Grep and SQL
- An ability to break down complex topics in simple terms to ensure client understanding
- Strong attention to detail
- Identify Implementation scope and enable Adjust’s leverage maximizing ROI
- Onboarding the client and assist on the implementation process
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Free language classes
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare programs
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!