Featurespace is the world leader in Adaptive Behavioural Analytics technology for fraud and risk management. Using machine learning and anomaly detection, our ARIC platform helps financial institutions and organizations around the globe stop fraud in real time.
But we're more than just a tech company, our biggest asset is our people who are exceptionally talented and dedicated to fighting fraud and protecting our customers from risk.
Led by CEO Martina King, one of the 25 Most Influential Women in Payments 2018, and an award-winning management team (Sunday Times, 2018), we’ve had consecutive years of outstanding growth and commercial success. And it's only getting better; we received more than 14 awards and accolades in 2018, including the Queen's Award for Enterprise.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our vibrant, growing Professional Services team based in Cambridge and London, as a BAU Consultant. This role will be involved in maximising value for our existing customers. This is a dynamic role that involves partnering with the Customer Success team to analyse our customers' businesses and understand their operations to maximise the value they derive from our platform. This role also involves consulting with Data Science, Product Delivery, Tech Support, Project Management to scope customer requirements for additional work and other value-adding opportunities and services.
The role requires a strong balance of both technical and commercial acumen to support the growth of existing customer deployments. You will need to work with Customer Success, as well as key customer stakeholders to understand requirements and solution future deliverables. This will include activities such as performance reviews and analysis, data and process validation, understanding customer roadmaps and future plans to ensure successful change management, upgrades and implementations to continue the programme of work as customers build on the platform capabilities they have with us.
- Support Customer Success in their customer engagement and account planning from a technical and domain expertise perspective to grow footprint
- Scope and document customer requirements for new pieces of work; ensuring well understood deliverables and success criteria are captured
- Work with customers to define roadmaps and GTM strategy by providing input and guidance on our roadmap and new features
- Ensure the customer is getting value from the solution as expected, and if not then manage the process to resolve this
- Seek out where additional professional services packages could be of benefit to customer and lead the delivery of these and/or coordinate with SMEs, Data Science, or Rules consultants
- Act as the technical advisor to both customers and the Featurespace Customer Success team, to ensure future pieces of work are commercially beneficial to all stakeholders
- Strong academic background in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience working alongside technical teams or experience working client-side either at a bank, payments, or insurance company to deliver software platforms
- Track record of success in deploying complex systems and large-scale customer systems integration programmes
- Experience in a delivery consulting environment
- Domain knowledge and understanding in payments, risk, or fraud
- Strong technical capability as part of software sales delivery e.g. operating systems (Linux), cloud computing (AWS, Azure) data types (CSV, XML, JSON), and database technologies & storage
- Strong ability to engage with different roles in the internal business such as Customer Success, Implementation Engineers, BAs, Project Management, SMEs, etc.
- Excellent negotiation, customer management, and diplomacy skills with internal and external customer stakeholders as well as experience dealing with customers on a technical level
- Proven experience working under pressure, including prioritising high and changeable workloads to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as good presentation skills - proficient English language skills are required
The work is often challenging and fast paced. We are looking for someone who also has the following qualities:
- Enthusiastic, with can-do attitude
- Easily adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and organized
And most importantly; a willingness to adapt to a variable role and a great can-do attitude.
Salary & Benefits
We believe in giving you the resources you need so that innovation can thrive.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer:
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Share growth scheme
- Training, mentoring and career growth opportunities
- Free Friday team lunches at our Cambridge, London & Atlanta offices
- Quarterly social, team building events
- Weekly lunchtime sports clubs and discounted gym memberships
- Fridges packed full of edible treats for lunches and snacks
- Fresh ground coffee, a selection of teas and assorted cold drinks
- Board game evenings
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme