OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed. Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? You could be part of it for our Customer Service Team France (m/f/x) in Homeoffice !
- You understand the needs of our customers, find the optimal solutions and thereby ensure the satisfaction of our customers
- You are the contact person for our customers, always have an open ear for questions & wishes and strive to provide excellent support
- You guarantee comprehensive support for our customers through all our communication channels (e-mail, telephone, social media)
- You manage our internal customer database and help to improve the quality of the documentation
- You are in direct contact with other departments, coordinate appointments, handle complaints and help to solve payment and shipping problems
- You support other departments with translations or proofreading to ensure good communication with our French customers.
- With commitment and initiative, you ensure constant optimisation of communication and process quality
- You have relevant professional experience in the field of customer service/customer care, ideally in a dynamic environment (e.g. start-up or eCommerce)
- You are a real communication talent who enjoys dealing with customers on a daily basis
- You have a strong service mentality
- You enjoy working in a team
- You have a good knowledge of G Suite and/or Microsoft Office and have already had some experience with a ticket system (e.g. Freshdesk or Zendesk)
- You are fluent in writing and speaking French and you are comfortable with the English language
- You are living in Germany or planning to move to Germany
- Training opportunities - The development of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer external and internal trainings and coachings, as well as free german courses.
- Flexible working hours - By offering home office and flexible working hours, we give our employees the opportunity to make their everyday life efficient.
- Employee discounts - Our employees can benefit from a 40% discount on OUTFITTERY products as well as various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
- Office & Homeoffice - A newly refurbished, bright, open office space in Berlin - Kreuzberg - we have air-conditioning, too. As a company we decided to enable WFH until August 2021 so you have the comfort of your home during this pandemic. If you wish to pay a visit to the office, you are welcome! You can book shared desk space upfront via our office management.
- Health - We like sports - do you? To promote health and wellbeing of our colleagues we offer in-house (offline) sport activities such as Yoga, KungFu and Kicker Tournaments. Besides, we offer corporate health days on a yearly basis together with our partner TK. On top, we are proud to have a dedicated Mental Health coach in our team who supports on professional and personal matters.
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date in English. Your contact person is Nabil El Carrouchi.