About the role and about You:
We are seeking a Benefits Manager who will report to Zwift’s VP Total Rewards and assist us in administering a global world-class benefits program. This is a new role in an expanding people function created to help ensure that Zwift’s benefits program continues to be valuable and easily accessible to all our employees. This person will be an individual contributor.
You have some experience in researching and deploying People-focused benefits solutions. You have operated in complex, fast-paced environments where the answer is not always easily apparent. You have a strong desire to partner with key stakeholders to develop solutions that best serve the company as a whole, and have a genuine interest in benefits. You enjoy assisting employees, you know what a great employee experience means and its value to a business.
The Benefits Manager helps ensure that Zwift’s benefits offerings are fully accessible to all employees globally. We are looking for someone that can think outside of the box and will drive creative benefits and wellness programs authentic to the needs of Zwift as we grow.
What you’ll do:
You will be personally responsible for several of these key responsibilities and will partner with other People Team members to ensure the delivery of these items.
- Be the primary point of contact for employees on all things benefits
- Manage and oversee all benefits plan designs and related processes, including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, HSA/FSAs, 401(k), Commuter Benefits, etc
- Provide regular reporting to management on benefit utilization and claims to premium analysis
- Support management's decision making by analyzing benefit options and predicting future costs
- Expedite delivery of benefits by establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with benefit providers
- Oversee Family & Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Paid Family & Medical Leave and Leave of Absence administration process
- Manage the Open Enrollment process, including plan renewals, leadership engagement, and employee communications
- Reconcile benefits accounts by approving billing statements
- Ensure our benefits remain competitive with the market and authentic to the needs of Zwift employees
- Manage fitness reimbursements and other global wellness offerings
- Create, implement, and sustain new wellness programs as needed
- Ensure employee benefits policies and records are up-to-date and compliant with Federal and State requirements
- Partner directly with insurance brokers and benefits carriers to evaluate company benefits strategy annually
- Collaborate with payroll, people partners, and insurance providers to ensure all programs and processes run efficiently
What we're looking for:
- 8-12 years of experience working in benefits and corporate wellness programs
- Understanding of current global benefits laws and regulations (including ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, PFL and other benefit legislation)
- Experience working in the tech industry, or a similar fast-paced and leading edge environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at once with limited guidance from leadership
- Focus on employee experience
- High EQ
- Experience in progressively responsible roles with demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with benefits software systems or platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Google Suite experience is a plus
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.