Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the opportunity:
We are looking for an Account-Based Marketing Manager to join our US marketing team. The role will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of effective Account-Based Marketing programs that meet the growth objectives of the business through targeted marketing campaigns. This role will be focused on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a target account list. The role will also build strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales organization to partner closely in penetrating those targeted accounts.
What you'll do:
- Be part of shaping the North America Account-Based Marketing program strategy and execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools.
- Lead and build specific & multiple marketing ABM programs and campaigns that will be multi-touch, multi-dimensional, and ensuring these programs/campaigns will help drive measurable results in targeted account penetration, contact & relationship progression, as well as shaping brand awareness within accounts, to support sales cycles and pipeline objectives.
- Own, track, and monitor programs for our CS campaigns to ensure goals and objectives are progressing / being met.
- Develop and map comprehensive account profiles & target personas for alignment and properly define appropriate target audiences required for campaigns and activities.
- Align with other marketing team members to support sales in their targeted accounts to drive campaign effectiveness and meet deadlines.
- Report on the analytics and progression of activities as part of measuring the ROI as well as the constant optimization of the campaigns and effectiveness of overall approach.
- Manage the daily responsibilities and objectives of the Marketing Associate.
Who we're looking for:
- 4+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS.
- Hubspot and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience partnering with different marketing, field sales and sales development team members to deliver targeted personalized campaigns.
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate, and also work independently
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact, including a culture crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now