- orking experience
- 3+ years of experience of working in a similar role
- Experience in general outbound campaigns such as direct mail, and more strategic Account Based Marketing campaigns.
- Working proficiency in email marketing and CRMs tools (Hubspot and SFDC highly desirable)
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Enjoys being data-driven in their campaign approach by constantly monitoring and optimising results
- Loves to get creative and can bring new and innovative ways to engage with potential clients
- Ability to identify and explain process improvement opportunities that create efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- If you’re a fan of Game of Thrones / Peaky Blinders, ping-pong, Spotify, long team lunches, dad jokes and flexible working then you’ll fit right in
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development (you’ll get the training and personal development time to work on projects outside of your normal day to day).
- Excellent health and dental insurance packages.
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays.
- A sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular socials and perks ranging from go-boating, junkyard golf and rooftop curling to in-office massages, basement jazz trips, and pizza-making classes.
- An office (when we’re not all remote working) that’s fully- stocked with (decent) coffee, breakfast, fruit and snacks (plus a regular supply of chocolate hobnobs.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organise regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now