Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven individual with a passion for content and technology to join our team in our central London office. This is a unique role where the candidate will take a lead on our content strategy for demand generation & digital across Northern Europe, by creating a variety of unshackled cut-through content & campaigns, managing our digital content strategy, and driving our PR engagement.
This unique role will be shaped around the candidate’s strengths and the areas they wish to develop but will likely include a range of the following:
- Collaborates across functions globally to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plans to meet the geo’s strategic objectives
- Create bespoke content such as white papers, landing pages, blogs, and social content by industry, personas, and industry topics
- Support the execution of the demand generation strategy to drive leads, engagement, and new logo acquisition e.g. content for campaigns
- Create highly engaging content for paid and earned digital channels
- Support the application of SEO best practice tools & techniques to improve search performance
- Contributing to client advocacy through client interviews, case studies and use case development
- Drive forward public relations activities with our agency, including journalist engagement and pitching new stories to media publications
- Assist in product marketing to distil complex technical information into compelling collateral
- Management of creative resources including designers and other agency personnel.
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience of working in a similar role
- Demonstrates impeccable copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling content across various formats (e.g reports, blogs, PR, email copy etc)
- Strong understanding of how to use data to optimise content to different audience personas and marketing journey stages
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets company objectives
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- If you’re a fan of Game of Thrones / Peaky Blinders, ping-pong, Spotify, long team lunches, dad jokes and flexible working then you’ll fit right in.
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development (you’ll get the training and personal development time to work on projects outside of your normal day to day).Excellent health and dental insurance packages.
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays.
- A sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular socials and perks ranging from go-boating, junkyard golf and rooftop curling to in-office massages, basement jazz trips, and pizza-making classes.
- An office (when we’re not all remote working) that’s fully- stocked with (decent) coffee, breakfast, fruit and snacks (plus a regular supply of chocolate hobnobs.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organise regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now