Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic student with a passion for technology and excellent organisational skills to join our growing team in our central Munich office on a flexible basis (4-5 days a week for a paid internship for 6 months).
The candidate would ideally have previous experience in data entry/management and a keen interest in the technology space. This role will play an integral part in building our database in the DACH region.
We get it, database building isn’t THE most exciting role, but we’ll make up for it in providing other development opportunities and wider marketing/sales experience as well as immersing you in all of the great team events and other benefits we have to offer in our empowering and dynamic culture.
Typical tasks include:
- Ensuring our marketing database is clean and all of the brands and roles are assigned correctly
- Prospecting net new companies for our SDRs (sales development representatives) to engage with
- Move current offline process to Salesforce.com
- Analyse success of marketing campaigns (send times/subject lines etc).
- Current student
- Perfect level of German and good level of English
- Exceptional project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Must have demonstrable mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of building database / data entry is a huge plus
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot (or any marketing automation tool) is a huge plus
- Enjoys working in a dynamic startup culture
- As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- A creative and collaborative marketing team
- A sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular events ranging from rooftop barbecues and footgolf tournaments to Oktoberfest fun with the team
- An office fully-stocked with coffee, softdrinks, fruit and snacks and an in-house table soccer
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
To apply please send your CV and a few lines telling Janine Kanters, our Head of Marketing DACH, why you believe you’d be a perfect candidate and why this role appeals.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organise regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now