Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
As part of the worldwide Customer Experience team, you will support with development of customer communications as well as the local CRM/ growth marketing aligned to business objectives. As an intern in the Customer Experience team, you will learn how to create the best customer experience for our existing clients through the various programs and tools we leverage. In this role, you will be reporting to the Customer Experience manager within North America.
This internship is a 6 month duration at 40 hours a week. We are looking for an intern to be in our NYC office, but can be remote on the East Coast in North America.
- Be a real Hubspot bandmaster! Prove support to plan, configure, test and launch effective customer campaigns within Hubspot across different markets, including developing landing pages, emails, nurturing campaigns, reporting and targeting segmentation
- Develop growth hacking strategies to expand our clientbase (data scraping, sales navigator, paid advertising)
- Make recommendations on automation of processes and execute to increase the team's efficiency
- Ensure database quality and accuracy within both Hubspot and Salesforce, and suggest ways of improving and leveraging it
- Participate in planning digital campaigns that align with our business objectives
- Liaise between our multiple business units to ensure all deadlines are met
- Identify industry best practices across digital channels (emailing, social media, PPC (pay per click), etc.)
- Manage our customer online community as needed
We would love to meet you:
- You are currently a student or have graduated this past year from a business school or an university. Marketing majors strongly preferred.
- You are customer-oriented AND business-oriented with a strong interest for digital marketing
- You like working in an ever-growing, fast-paced environment, with great adaptability
- Dynamic, with strong communication skills, autonomous, proactive, and resourceful
- You have a contagious can-do attitude
- You are very curious, always investigating and experimenting new ways of improving
- Proficiency in Hubspot and/or Salesforce would be a great plus
- Able to plan, organize and deliver reliable results on time
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal in English, and French is a plus
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now