Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
The UK is a strategic market for Content Square and this role presents a unique opportunity to be one of the charter members of the team, defining and developing the market in the UK. Reporting to the UK Director, this role requires a results driven individual who will be able to evangelise and take a new product to market. You will help define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve.
We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business in the field.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
- Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
- You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
- We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy
- Modern office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing team
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.