Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven intern with a passion for technology to join our marketing team in our Singapore office. This isn’t a typical internship, you will have the creative license to create a variety of unshackled, cut-through marketing campaigns for a market-leading software technology.
This internship could start as soon as possible on a flexible part time contract (for either 2 or 3 days a week) for at least 6 months. You will report into your manager based in Singapore.
- Accountable for helping in execution of marketing campaigns across the APAC region to drive leads, engagement, and new logo acquisition
- Work with global content teams to leverage client and industry content pieces for campaigns (e.g. landing pages, blog articles, reports)
- Support in driving a bespoke, sales-driven account-based-marketing (ABM) programme targeting high-value accounts
- Responsible for creating and executing cut-through marketing assets for different industries across various marketing channels (e.g. email, digital, direct mail)
- Management of creative resources including designers and other agency personnel
- An opportunity to be one of the first few hires of the APAC team and to drive its success!
- Current University student or recent graduate
- Previous marketing experience in a similar role (internships still count!)
- Exceptional project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Enjoys working in a dynamic start-up culture, contributing new and creative ideas
- Knowledge of CRM tools e.g Hubspot and Salesforce desirable but not essential
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now