We have a really exciting opportunity for someone to join our team as a Demand Planner! You will work within the Operations team, reporting into our Demand Manager. The main focus of the role will be to assist with our stock and ingredient management and own the raw material movement process.
- Purchasing – Organising and assisting with the purchasing of all types of products and stock i.e. ingredients, packaging, merchandise, marketing materials etc for current products and trials
- Scheduling – Assisting in organising scheduled transport and ensuring these go ahead, making sure shipments leave and arrive on time and keeping the raw material plan up to date with transport updates
- Stock control – assisting in demand and material planning, liaising with external parties as to what levels of stock they hold and subsequently placing orders for stock replenishments.
- Maintaining our ERP system - in line with the requirements of the Operations team in order to meet business requirements.
- Assisting with any changes in Business Operations – new suppliers, new fulfilment houses, new manufacturers etc.
- External provider communication and support - updating suppliers, manufacturers and fulfilment houses.
This role would suit someone who is data centric who has a passion for learning about demand and supply chain for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
What we’re looking for:
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate super communication skills
- Knowledge of purchasing, stock control, finance and quality management
- Flexible in the workplace, everyone wears a lot of hats and requirements change all the time
- Able to deal with an extremely fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Optional private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)