Incopro delivers innovative solutions to enable brand protection online for some of the largest and most valuable brands in the world, using its market leading technology.
Continued growth in use of the Internet has led to an explosion in brand abuse. The global market for counterfeit products is estimated at nearly one trillion dollars annually. At Incopro, we are constantly striving to deliver products and associated services that enable businesses to protect themselves online – our mission is to
“Make the Internet better for businesses and their consumers”.
Incopro’s primary customer base is in-house intellectual property (IP) lawyers who are focused on enforcing against brand abuse and counterfeiting across the Internet. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including luxury brands, sports, entertainment, technology, consumer goods and more.
You will support the Principal Product Enablement Consultant and Head of Onboarding and Product Operations by providing specialist technical implementation support for both new prospect Talisman set-ups and existing customers.
Your deep product knowledge and skills will be used to give prospects and customers the best chance of success in realising the outcomes they want from using Talisman.
• Fully understand the requirements for new or modified Talisman configurations by gathering information and asking high quality questions to ensure that set-ups find the right information.
• Configure Talisman to gather a wide range of data across all modules using keywords and images as appropriate.
• Configure risk rules to ensure that data is relevant and accurately prioritised to reflect the threat to the brand.
• Configure Talisman’s data categorisation tools, such as auto-tagging and brands/collection/products, to make it easier to provide meaningful insights and reporting/dashboards.
• Design and implement dashboards and reports, within Talisman, to drive useful insights for customers.
• Gather, upload and correctly categorise IP rights and images for use in discovery of threats and enforcement.
• Carry out other tasks as required in support of the Product Operations team, including onboarding.
Qualifications, skills and experience
•Good communication skills (verbal and written).
•Breaks down complex technical concepts in a way that non-technical audiences can understand.
•Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
•Good analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
•Confident using Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint and Outlook, plus e-learning platforms such as
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject or relevant work experience for the role.
•Knowledge of Incopro’s brand protection platform, Talisman.
• Good knowledge of intellectual property (particularly trademark and copyright) protection and enforcement in an online environment.
•Fluency in a second language.
•Self-motivated and results-oriented with the ability to work flexibly in a dynamic environment
•Proven ability to work hard, both independently and in a team environment
•Collaborative approach and willingness to compromise to find solutions.
•Calm approach when operating under pressure.
•Highest levels of integrity and ability to handle sensitive/confidential issues and information appropriately.
•Sees tasks through to completion.
•Intense customer focus and attention to detail.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. This Job Description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not considered an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and required skills. This Job Description does not constitute an offer of employment. INCOPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply now