Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
As a Customer Support Specialist at Malwarebytes, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional, World Class service to our customers. Through your daily actions, you will elevate our service delivery and be a strong supporter of the overall success we achieve. This position serves as a customer/client advocate, which involves hands-on contributions to the daily departmental workload. You will directly support all Malwarebytes consumer products working closely with Sales and Technical Support to ensure that Malwarebytes provides exemplary customer service. All customer interactions are through phone, email, web, and chat.
What You'll Do:
- Provide problem resolution and customer satisfaction that may include:
- Answering questions regarding customer accounts including purchases, refunds, cancellations, licensing, and account access.
- Answering questions regarding how to download or uninstall Malwarebytes software.
- General information about Malwarebytes products and services while being the first line of defense when routing cases volume.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within the Customer Success department and make recommendations on how to solve such challenges.
- Update internal database with critical information regarding problem resolution.
- Document all customer interactions and resolutions in the existing case management and knowledge-based systems.
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a call center or customer service position
- Customer Focus
- Effective communication
- Strong understanding of technical software products
- Team oriented and Collaborative Worker
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Dependable time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff