Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As a key leader on the Go-to-Market Operations team and reporting into the Sr. Director, the Sales Ops & Strategy (Sr) Manager will own and drive the performance, strategy and alignment of Sales Operations across the full customer lifecycle, and will drive growth through operational efficiency and keeping sales teams accountable to revenue. Additionally, this individual will work with Senior Leadership in Sales, Marketing, Finance & Product departments to develop and execute our sales strategy, model and forecast revenue scenarios, track business performance measurements, and guide the sales organization, toward company-level sales goals.
As a Sales Ops & Strategy (Sr) Manager you will
- Leverage business relationships to engender trust and anticipate the needs of the respective business partners and operate as a trusted advisor to Sales and Finance Leadership
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership team and the business to further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards while using data to actively identify business needs and areas for improvement. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm
- Support development of business and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans
- Lead complex problem solving and deliver actionable recommendations to drive growth and improve efficiencies
- Build and maintain revenue forecast models in close collaboration with FP&A that can be used for business planning as well as for ROI analysis
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, workflows/ structures, and assumptions and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline workflows and processes within the ecosystem
- Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards
It would be great if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field; MBA a plus
- 6+ yrs experience in highly analytical and strategic roles within Finance, Strategy, Operations, or Management Consulting
- Advanced Salesforce and Google Sheets/ Excel skills and the ability to extract business insights from analysis. Strong analytical skills in visualizing, gathering information, and analyzing data to tackle complex problems.
- Advanced interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills. You are able to position the vision and strategy of a project with a broad range of audiences, as well as articulate views clearly and concisely under tight timelines
- You are a big picture thinker who is able to balance short-term and long-term business priorities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; proven ability to work effectively with individual contributors, management and executive leadership
- Operationally focused, process & detail oriented, data driven and simply able to get stuff done
- Ability to implement new initiatives and motivate change management by developing strong cross-functional partnerships in a dynamic, fast-changing organization
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.