At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
We are looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager who is going to take Camunda’s inbound growth machine to the next level! In this role, you will own strategy and execution for prospect engagement with digital properties and web optimization to attract and convert volumes of quality traffic to our site.
Reporting to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll co-own the inbound marketing pipeline to fuel Camunda’s prospect-facing web properties, with the primary goal of attracting and converting quality leads while maintaining Camunda’s brand standards. This role will initially be an individual contributor role, but there is potential for the right candidate to lead a team.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the US East Coast.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work cross-functionally with leadership to align on inbound strategy, then own execution of tactics to hit key business objectives.
- Be the on-team expert for generating demand via inbound channels such as SEO, Blog and Social Media
- Accountable for growing high-quality organic traffic and conversions resulting in accusation of leads and customers
- Work closely with our design, content, event, web and marketing operation teams to enhance our digital footprint and create digital experiences that delight and convert, supporting programs across the entire funnel.
- Develop near and long-term strategies, roadmaps, and oversee day-to-day tactics that increase conversion, revenue and ROAS
- Identify and report on KPI’s, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Utilize leadership and agile design thinking to stimulate and sustain relevant digital innovation and a robust test and learn culture that fails, pivots and optimizes quickly.
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years of inbound marketing experience with proven results in B2B demand generation, ideally with high-velocity SaaS, open-source, or freemium business models
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Experience establishing media metrics/KPIs, performing data analysis to improve results/lower CPI, and building performance models if some data is not available
- Strong analytical skills, but also a good intuitive sense in the absence of data. You’ll have access to large datasets from sources like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hubspot, Salesforce, and more - you’ll be asked to lead design & test processes that improve our conversion rates.
- Ability to build strategy and experiment with non-text channels such as audio/video/podcasts and images.
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience working in a global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision)
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and flexible time off
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes