At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
We are looking for a creative and metrics-driven Director of Marketing Operations to support a multi-pronged go-to-market strategy for Camunda amongst software developers globally. Reporting to the Vice President of Demand Generation, you’ll help architect and maintain our MarTech stack supporting operations across multiple channels and functions to drive measurable acquisition, retention and ROI for the Camunda funnel. This role is an integral function of our Demand Generation team and highly cross-functional, requiring close collaboration across Marketing, Revenue Operations, Product, and Sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the Marketing Operations team. Foster career development and promote best practices and operational excellence across the entire Marketing organization.
- Manage the marketing technology stack, including tools like HubSpot, Zoom Webinars, Clearbit, RollWorks, Drift Plannuh, and audience management/advertising platforms.
- Be or become the primary data architect for the Marketing team, collaborating with Field and Revenue Operations to allow full funnel, ROI and attribution reporting.
- Extend the reach of marketing automation impact (i.e., inbound/outbound marketing initiatives, pipeline acceleration, lead nurturing, customer retention).
- Oversee all marketing operations processes, including lead management, lead routing, lead scoring, database health, and segmentation.
- Continuously stay ahead of global privacy regulation changes and ensure marketing is adhering to international requirements.
- Actively monitor, analyze, and report on the health of marketing’s contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition, and activity.
What you’ll bring along:
- 7+ years of marketing operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven, hands-on experience administering marketing automation platforms including HubSpot
- Extensive experience with Salesforce and the related ecosystem
- Proven track record of supporting Enterprise sales marketing via methodologies such as Inbound Marketing, ABM, CRO, and Content Marketing
- Ability to lead a team that manages and delivers multiple technical projects simultaneously leveraging internal and external resources
- Robust reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Experience in growth-stage companies with high velocity SaaS, open source, or freemium business models
What we have to offer:
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision)
- 401(k) Plan from day one
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and flexible time off
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Annual company retreat at an international location
- And if you dare… free language classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. Apply now