At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from 24 Hour Fitness to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
The Camunda Global Partners team works with various types of partners to create, develop and close incremental pipeline with the Camunda field sales organization. The team focuses on recruiting, developing, and driving go to market initiatives with these Partners and delivering sales, implementation and support education resulting in augmented annual recurring revenue (ARR) delivered through partners, and quality customer outcomes. This is a fully remote position based in the APAC region.
- Defines partner strategy and segmentation for given territory aligned to Sales GTM strategy
- Articulates the Camunda vision, technology and value proposition to current and prospective partners
- Manages set of partners in defined territory to assist sales team in meeting and exceeding business targets
- Builds go to market plans with managed partners - account mapping, revenue planning, training, go to market campaigns, field alignment & engagement to ensure pipeline & lead development and ARR targets are met
- Selectively recruits onboards and develops committed, loyal, scalable partners in assigned territory
- Monitors and assesses partner & territory performance leveraging SFDC reporting tools & metrics on weekly basis
- Develops and coordinates the appropriate sales and technical training for partners with Consulting & Enablement
- Functions as extended member of the Camunda Sales team in the regions they support, attending sales meetings, weekly calls, pipeline calls and other functions to support partner engagement in the business
- Aligns with Sales Management and AE’s on all partner-driven opportunities in the territory, providing deal alignment and guidance from initiation to closure in sales cycles and supports partner with product information, sales tools, etc.
- Teams with Global Partners peers to manage deals in territory, i.e. GSI’s, Sales Partners, etc. outside of their managed partner accounts
- Conducts & coordinates directly with AEs to execute regular field alignment & pipeline development efforts including account mapping, partner information sessions, cadence calls with Sales, etc.
What you'll bring along:
- Minimum 5 years of field sales experience either in Channel or direct capacity
- Background in Digital Process Automation or related software space (ideally in open source)
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence and guide stakeholders
- Knowledge of Camunda sales cycle process and methods, can apply to partner sales process including needs analysis, business planning, closing methodology
- Hustles - willing to work with different people to get the job done, and whenever possible, will roll up your sleeves and make progress yourself
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Adapts well in fast-paced, high growth environment
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes