At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Scaling our team of sales development representatives, we are now looking for SDR's with native French language skills. Your role is vital in providing our sales teams with a high quality pipeline as well as shaping the sales development role through your own ideas and experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively reach out to enterprise companies via social selling, email and phone to identify sales opportunities
- Develop prospecting strategies together with your Account Executives to target enterprise companies in their designated territories
- Collaborate with the sales team on the lead qualification process, quality and quantity of identified opportunities
- Become a Camunda value proposition expert and understand how to bridge the gap between business challenges and IT requirements
- Meet and exceed monthly quota of sales accepted opportunities
What you’ll bring along:
- You are a native French and English speaker
- You are a self starter who thrives in a team environment and adapts quickly to change
- You already have 1-2 years work experience in business development or sales in a B2B environment
- You enjoy talking to people, are naturally curious and are eager to learn new things
- You are passionate about the software industry and curious about new technologies
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, including incl. 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes