At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
As a Support Manager, you will be part of a highly motivated worldwide team devoted to providing exceptional technical support to Camunda Customers. Our Customer-centric culture and close teamwork with Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management provide an environment built for success
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead Support Engineers in handling support tickets – troubleshooting and resolving challenging issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction, customer retention, employee satisfaction and employee retention
- Lead and manage projects as assigned
- Work closely with Support Director to achieve corporate and departmental goals
What you’ll bring along:
- Experience managing support teams
- Enterprise customer support expertise
- Java experience
- Proven Troubleshooting Skills
- Passion for helping resolve Customer issues and assisting team members
- BPM is a plus
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval.
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home
- Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, including incl. 30 days of paid vacation
- Free Sports Club passes
- Free German and English classes
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. Apply now