GetYourGuide is looking for a talented Copywriter to join our incredible in-house Creative Studio. As the voice of key marketing channels, it’ll be your job to craft copy that hits ambitious business goals while allowing our brand voice and personality to shine.
You’ll write engaging, KPI-driven copy on a daily basis across a range of channels, from CRM and Paid Search to Display and Paid Social. You’ll transform business goals and strategy into targeted, creative assets that speak to our customers. And, you’ll be responsible for driving brand copy standards across everything you create.
The ideal candidate is a copywriter with a strong understanding of marketing goals and KPIs. You’ll feel just as comfortable creating digital ad copy that converts as you are with leading copy testing, iteration, and optimization. You’ll work closely with the Brand Copy Lead to execute and develop customer-focused marketing copy guidelines for various channels and formats in line with industry best practices.
We’re looking for a creative partner who collaborates closely with the designers, visual teams, and other stakeholders to consistently deliver exciting, innovative, and on-brand marketing assets. A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is essential.
- Work closely with designers to interpret briefs, transform them into performance-driven assets, and execute them on deadline while taking into account budget and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Create on-brand, on-brief copy to meet a range of marketing goals and KPIs.
- Develop and manage the copy style across all performance assets, and establish a set of channel guidelines and best practices.
- Drive our brand tone of voice and standards through targeted mid and lower-funnel assets as the primary writer for our performance channels.
- Use detailed research and data to understand customer needs and desires, tailoring your messaging to match accordingly.
- Constantly optimize channel copy by testing, iterating, and incorporating best practices.
- Support in the coordination of localization and freelancer management.
- 3+ years of experience writing for updated channel(s).
- Excellent writing with a flair for short and mid-form copy that converts.
- Ability to seamlessly blend our brand tone of voice into performance-driven assets, and understand how to adapt that copy on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Ability to write valuable and actionable copy that is easy to read and guides the reader to a clear CTA.
- A data-driven mindset with an understanding of copy testing, iteration, and optimization.
- Some knowledge of editorial copywriting and/or freelancer management is a plus.
- Very organized, driven, and not afraid to take ownership.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- A native English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
More reasons to join us…
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Apply now
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel.
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English).
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Lots of fun events and team outings (virtual during Covid-19), with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself.
- Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
- Pension scheme.