GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for a dynamic Office Manager to help us on our journey. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
We are looking for an organized and proactive Office Manager to provide support for our Workplace Team based in Berlin.
As an Office Manager at GetYourGuide you will have the opportunity to broaden your experience and skills in different areas, all while learning new things and tackling new challenges. Working in a team you will be one of our go-to people to create a fun, positive, and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable, and able to work at their full potential.
Create a fun, positive and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable and able to work at their full potential.
- Work within our Workplace Team to make the GetYourGuide office a place employees are proud of
- Manage and improve upon our current system of incoming employee requests (Jira and Slack)
- Manage external reception staff and ensure correct execution of their administrative work
- Manage travel arrangements for our employees and coordinate the relocation of new hires
- Create a unified and cohesive culture in a company with multiple offices around the world
- Track and monitor the Office budgets and expenditures
- Perpetuate GetYourGuide company culture by organizing company events and parties
- Work closely with other business operations departments (Facilities, HR, IT, Finance and Talent Development) to ensure alignment on the employee experience
- Bring your own ideas on how to improve efficiency and employee experience
- You have 2+ years experience in office management or a similar support role
- You are an excellent communicator and have great command of the English & German language
- You have excellent knowledge of G Suite products. Knowledge of JIRA is also useful.
- You have excellent project management skills proven by previous experience with challenging projects
- You have a strong service attitude and love helping people with a smile
- You are a great multitasker who is able to prioritize and balance conflicting demands
- You are organized, precise, and extremely focused on details
- You have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality, a can-do-attitude and try different things with minimal direction. Results oriented with a strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations
- You identify with our core values: : clarity, commitment, learning, passion and positivity
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, upbeat work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance / an outstanding team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Several perks including Company Pension Plan, discounts on the BVG job ticket and Urban Sports Club membership
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now