GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for a Project Manager - Customer Experience. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
About the Team
The customer experience team’s mission is to be the customer advocate throughout the end-to-end customer journey. We establish and raise experience standards throughout the end-to-end journey by using an insight base and data driven approach. We are uniquely positioned as the bridge between Customer Service and other departments and through customer insights we influence product roadmaps, customer service efforts, and optimize the customer experience globally.
About the Role
As Project Manager you will report to Head of Customer Experience and you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver the right closed loop process for identifying customer issues, analyzing and researching feedback and generating actionable insights You will work with multiple stakeholders to drive experience improvement projects that are based on insights and that help deliver overall business objectives.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate and lead VOC requests, projects or ongoing initiatives to uncover customer insights aimed to improve customer experiences, product delivery success and processes
- Use a variety of tools to ingest and analyze customer data such as Chattermill, Looker, and customer feedback (working in partnership with User Research and business intelligence team)
- Structure results and recommendations that deliver key insights and create compelling cases for changes to customer experience
- Work closely with other stakeholders to identify new projects, establish project scope, KPI's and provide thought leadership and actionable recommendations for improvements
- Drive projects aiming at improving and maintaining operational KPIs such as service-level agreement (SLA)/response time, customer satisfaction (CSAT), net promoter score (NPS), quality of service, costs, etc.
- Analyze Project issues, identify risks, report accordingly to management, and propose solutions to be implemented in an efficient and effective communication
- Represent CX on product planning & other related activities
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution
- 2+ years project management experience in customer experience or customer service
- Experience in analyzing consumer behavior and generating customer insights
- Exceptional analytical skills, you know how to extract insights from the data and communicate these clearly
- Ability to Deep Dive into processes, and systems and develop innovative ideas for process challenge
- Demonstrated ability to make courageous recommendations and decisions to drive significant organizational change
- You can communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- Fluent English
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experience
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work culture where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now