Talent Acquisition is our top priority! We are evolving fast, and so is our demand for great tech talent. The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new tech champions. While looking for top talents, we have a customer focused approach to ensure a smooth recruiting experience for all our candidates.
- Own and manage the entire Recruitment process for tech roles, from the job description to the final offer
- Partner with hiring managers and hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimising processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Provide informed reports on the progress of your work to hiring managers
- Help us strengthen our company brand by representing GetYourGuide at job fairs and organising in-house meetups
- You have quite an impressive track record of finding the best tech talent out there in a fast paced environment
- You have a strong passion for recruiting and talent acquisition
- You have a solid understanding of state-of-the-art web technologies and proven capabilities of picking up new ones quickly
- You are not only an excellent sourcer, you are also a pretty skilled interviewer
- You have strong time management and prioritization skills
- You are passionate about the GYG product and are ready to pitch it to tech talents
- You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to take initiative and build trust with hiring managers
More reasons to join us
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- A team of people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application. Apply now