About The Position
- Analyze complex applications and SDKs and understand how they work while overcoming obfuscation & encryption.
- Take part in developing internal security tools
- Participate in large security projects
- Find the bad guys, take them down, feel proud
- Experience with static tools such as IDA Pro and Jeb decompiler/JADX.
- Experience with dynamic tools such as Frida and Xposed.
- Proficiency in both static and dynamic reversing frameworks
- Experience with JAVA/C/C++
- Experience with Python - Advantage
- Experience with network analysis - Wireshark, MITM, Burp.
Skills and qualifications:
- Independent, attentive to details, organized, eager to learn new things, likes to research and solve problems
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.