Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 40,000 apps working with Adjust.
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with existing clients and ensuring their success through utilizing Adjust’s suite of tools. Your main goal is to focus on the success of your customers, enabling them to improve their business while increasing lifetime value for Adjust and preventing churn. You will join a global team that is dedicated to putting customers first.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of Adjust to customer employees
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Adjust advocates
- Work with customers on contract renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Adjust org as needed to support customers needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our product roadmap
What you bring:
- Experience in User Acquisition
- Experience in Customer Success or Sales roles
- Ability to oversee projects and work with project management tools
- Ability to work autonomously and own relationships with customers
- Strong interest in understanding the marketing and software setup of clients to be able to advise customers in building a state of the art setup
- Proactive approach where you always want to be speaking with customers
- Excellent communication skills in English and Japanese
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Working with customers who are changing the world through the development of their apps and helping them be successful
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!