Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 40,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a HR Business Partner at Adjust, you will be part of a diverse and specialized team, attached to the broader People & Organization department. You will be a reliable sparring partner and have direct impact working with our leaders and mid-managers. You will work on various people topics including organizational design, employee engagement and retention, talent development, performance management or diversity & inclusion.
You will be a trusted listener and overall approachable HR Representative for our employees within specific business functions, always open for feedback and contributing to our people-oriented company culture.
- Consult and partner with our executives, managers and team leads on HR topics such as leadership, performance management, compensation, personnel development and succession planning
- Be the main point of contact for new hires in your business functions and partner with the managers in order to ensure a smooth transition into their roles after the onboarding program
- Work with the managers on the headcount planning process for the assigned divisions / departments
- Be a critical thinker and a professional mediator when navigating through a high degree of complexity and ambiguity, in a growing company
- Together with other HR teams drive and implement key international HR projects (e.g. implement Performance Management frameworks in the business functions you are supporting)
- Partner with our L&D team to foster leadership development activities in your business functions either from a company-wide programs or specifically for the areas of expertise for the business functions you are supporting
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure a smooth transition from the recruiting process to the onboarding as well as be in charge of the overall employee experience
What you bring:
- A passion for and previous several years of HR experience in a comparable position, ideally in an international company and/or start-up/fast paced environment
- A degree or extensive training with focus on human resources or a related field would be a strong advantage
- Business fluency in English (German would be an advantage)
- Experience with German labour would be an advantage
- Ability and previous experience in building effective relationships at all levels
- You are an empathetic individual who can coach employees and managers through complex and conflict situations
- Experience in advising/coaching management and mediating conversations would be an advantage
- You are energetic, ambitious and enthusiastic about driving the organization forward
- You enjoy being a team player and trusted listener
- You are always open for feedback and sensitive to intercultural differences
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page. Or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!