Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 40,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Senior Elixir Developer, you will be part of our Cost Data team and work closely with all our tech teams to build robust ad spend and ad revenue data applications. You will work with a high load Elixir app which sends millions of HTTP requests per day, processing their results into complex pipelines. Your goal is the integration of data intensive 3rd party services with our high-load infrastructure with focus on robustness and computational time.
- Build, maintain and optimize high-load Elixir applications
- Integrate third party services such as Facebook and Google
- Create aggregation and data conversion algorithms
- Build monitoring and management tools to work with our application
- Collaborate with our Dashboard, Ingestion Backend and Database teams
- Engage with our support team hunting down issues in order to architect long-term solutions for all the challenges highly distributed data scenarios bring
What you bring:
- Proven track record in software development
- Experience with Elixir in production, ideally handling concurrency, asynchronicity and parallelism
- Familiarity with OTP patterns and principles
- Know how of deployment tooling, monitoring, alerting, dashboard visualisations and live system debugging
- Experience with RDBMS and Queues in general; experience specifically with PostgreSQL and Kafka are a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Chance to work in the field of big data, sharded databases and clusters of all sorts
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Additional perks: weekly team brunch, caterings, fully stocked kitchens, company gym, additional health insurance and a childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!