Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 40,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Technical Account Manager for the EMEA region, you will be a part of a team based in Berlin. You will work closely with several teams such as Sales and Integration and in charge of delivering an exceptional customer experience. This plays a major part in our mission of retaining clients and them being satisfied with the Adjust product.
- Technical contact for your clients within Adjust
- Support your clients on how to best use the Adjust product and help them resolve any technical challenges
- Provide daily support and have regular check-in calls with your client base
- Provide tailored training to your clients
- Work with a global support team
What you bring:
- Know-how on how to manage client expectations (especially more advanced client inquiries)
- Understanding of how to deal with clients quickly and effectively
- Exceptional written communication skills and a master at email communication
- Willingness to travel (when relevant again)
- Knowledge of mobile or SaaS environment / ad-operations is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills in English and either French, Russian, or Hebrew
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!