About the job
ShopFully is the leading platform connecting Consumers with physical Retailers via digital technologies.
Originally set up as a retail partner to digitise traditional trade marketing tools including paper flyers, today ShopFully provides effective Drive-to-Store and digital advertising solutions. ShopFully partners with more than 700 retailers and brands globally.
We are always looking for new talents, smart, enterprising and enthusiastic people, and we offer the opportunity to make an impact on live projects in a digital enabled and fast growing business environment.
About this job and role
We are looking for a highly motivated, curious and proactive candidate with proven experience in consumer research and business intelligence analysis to join our Strategic Partnership Management Team.
The main role is to connect data extracted from the adv campaign performed for our business customers to relevant insights for the Sales team, and support in identifying new business opportunities and customizing new commercial storytelling.
The candidate is also involved in supporting day-to-day customized projects for clients.
Having deep analytical skills accompanied with a strong business acumen is therefore a must to succeed in this role.
- Interpreting and extracting “powerful” insights from data (such as ROI of online advertising campaigns, budget distribution and performance adv campaigns;
- Preparing final presentation to be delivered to the customers. Review, synthesize and communicate insights in meaningful and actionable ways (transform data and results into actionable insights);
- Read signals from the market to detect cultural trends and shifts in our customers expectations in terms of data, by discovering and suggesting to the Product and Technology team innovative methodologies and new approaches in data reporting and visualization.
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics;
- 2 years of experience in market research, marketing insights or big data integration & analysis;
- Advanced analytical skills and numerical reasoning with a proven experience in managing different type of market researches or reporting (segmentation, U&A, data integration, data fusion, etc.);
- Proficiency in data analysis and data visualizations tools (i.e. SQL, R, Qlik, Tableau);
- Knowledge of Python is a plus;
- Experience in Google Suite (especially Sheets and Presentations);
- Italian: Fluent, both written and spoken;
- English: Good, both written and spoken.
Personal approach and behaviours:
- Dynamic approach, curious and open-minded attitude;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good team, relational and communication skills at all levels, inside and outside the organization;
- Strong interest in different retail verticals, customers understanding and innovation (especially in Data Reporting);
- Well organized and able to work under pressure (especially with tight deadlines)
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company;
- A young and informal work environment;
- Benefits and perks such as a laptop, meal vouchers, smart working.
Location: Milan, Italy. Currently, remote working. Apply now