Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Americas Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for programs and experiences that drive lead gen in North America and Latin America. You will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of integrated campaigns/programs designed to drive leads and pipeline through multiple channels. The right candidate will have a clear understanding of B2B technology marketing with a strong background in inbound and outbound strategies, nurture and engagement, campaign development, as well as the KPIs for tracking successful growth. This role will require implementation of multiple channels, including content syndication, online advertising, social, email communications, events, and sales enablement coordination. Close alignment with sales counterparts will be critical to understand the unique needs and ensuring marketing programs hit the mark.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a segmented annual plan based on annual pipeline targets, outlining strategy(s) to accomplish goals, tactics to hit lead goals, corresponding pipeline modeling, and manage schedules and budgets required to accomplish them
- Partner with your international and other field marketing/sales counterparts to share ideas, best practices, and consistent approaches
- Drive ABM strategy and programs in partnership with sales and product marketing, leveraging ABM and digital marketing technologies
- Attend sales forecasts to discuss plans, obtain feedback for improvements and continuation, and ideate on programs that can maintain or increase lead quality and pipeline conversion.
- Partner with product marketing and creative teams to develop content and deliverables are imaginative, targeted, and compel partner actions and engagement
- Build programs with the appropriate on-line and off-line mix such as search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, and hands-on event planning and execution
- Stay close to all KPIs and partner with Marketing Operations/Analytics to maximize spend and return -- adjusting plans and objectives when appropriate
- Ensure all communications and content align with Malwarebytes brand
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as sales, PMM, web, content, marketing operations, insights, sales enablement, and sales, for all content, program, and tool development
- Manage external agencies including media vendors and creative/digital agencies
- Manage budgets, timelines, resources, processes
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Demonstrated success in independent working style, developing and leading field marketing programs, equivalent to about 5+ years of field marketing experience
- Background in B2B marketing with a premium placed on security industry, but not required
- Lead with collaboration and sharing best practices. Confident in ideas and recommendations, with openness for trying new things and knowledge that there is more than one way to accomplish success
- This person must be a self-starter, highly motivated, team player and problem solver
- This is an individual contributor role, with both strategic and frontline responsibility, so ability to partner with cross-functional teams for support is essential.
- Daily, hands-on user of SFDC for pulling metrics and records, with support from Marketing Operations for dashboards.
- Exceptional project management skills to show plan articulation, timelines, production schedules, KPI scorecards, or any other required documentation.
- Strong writing, presentation and verbal communications skills, with the ability to clearly and simply articulate concepts, messages and strategies.
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff