Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
If you love the challenge of building products that solve hard problems, then you would love working for us – you will be the perfect addition to our research and development team.
The ideal candidate should have experience in backend development, Rest APIs, experience in cloud programming, scalability. On-site availability is strongly preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Will work alongside research and development team to improve, prototype, create new backend technologies and manage existing projects
- Write modular and scalable code
- Be responsible for code quality and performance
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 2+ years of experience developing in Python
- Experience in at least one or more relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Experience developing scalable applications while following best practices and coding standards
- Experience in building production REST APIs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A zeal for working with the latest technologies and expanding your skill set
- Comfortable troubleshooting and debugging problems full-stack in a distributed environment
- Experience with Git version control system
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience using AWS technologies
- General can-do attitude and willingness to tackle any project that helps makes Malwarebytes successful
- Experience with in-memory stores and NoSQL a plus (Redis, Memcached, Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge of computer security related topics
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff