Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to identify, develop and support Malwarebytes’ Technology and Strategic Commercial Partnerships across our various product lines. This role entails executing and refining partnership strategies, sourcing and negotiating high impact partnerships, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with key contacts at partner companies. The role interfaces very closely with various cross-functional teams and plays a key role as the partnership contact for organizations across Malwarebytes.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute business development strategies for technology partnerships
- Identify, evaluate and pursue new partnerships with various industry players
- Manage a portfolio of partners, including the identification of opportunities to broaden or deepen the engagements or accelerate business growth.
- Own the relationship with partners and develop/maintain critical contacts
- Drive business reviews with partners and ensure the delivery of sustainable high impact results
- Provide a strategic business and partnerships perspective to product, marketing and other teams across Malwarebytes.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of business development or partnerships experience in tech or related industries
- Experience in negotiating non-standard business or corporate development agreements
- Track record in managing complex partnerships
- Strong analytical skills and strategic acumen
- Technically proficient to understand and promote Malwarebytes’ product to partners
- Demonstrated hands-on execution abilities
- Experience working for a security company is a strong plus
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff