Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
As the company has been expanding at a fast pace, our Corporate Development team has been engaging with multiple parties/partners on joint venture and potential M&A initiatives which requires substantial support from our finance team. In that regard, we are looking for a top finance talent with extensive background on industry analysis, investment banking, or M&A analysis who is motivated, flexible, and resilient to become a change agent for our company’s next chapter. We believe that this is your opportunity to prove yourself and get rewarded with the success of the company.
What You will Do:
- As a Corporate Development Finance Business Partner in our FP&A team, you will be responsible for supporting our Corporate Development team in developing financial analysis and models for all corporate initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on financial modeling and preparation of presentations for a variety of audiences including executive management
- Conduct market research on Cybersecurity including industry trends, competitive analysis, new market opportunities, etc.
- Provide strategic support, corporate development and partnership assistance, market research and analysis and advisory services
- Support the development of the company’s long-range plan
- Support other FP&A ad hoc projects as needed
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, research, engineering, or related field; Master’s Degree desirable.
- 5+ years of experience in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, venture capital, or management consulting, with a focus on the technology industry
- Strong analytical skills with financial modeling experience and a good understanding of accounting principles
- SaaS experience preferred
- Advanced Excel User (Advanced formula, Pivot table, Power Pivot)
- Team player
- Well organized, attention to detail and ability to prioritize under fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience with NetSuite and Anaplan preferred
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff