Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Malwarebytes is seeking a motivated Corporate Strategy Summer Associate who is ready to apply knowledge of finance and cloud technology to an authentic real-world experience. You will assist with a wide range of duties, including quantitative analysis and strategy development. This is an exciting opportunity for any student pursuing a career in business management, consulting, and or finance.
What You’ll Do:
- Financial analysis
- Market evaluation
- Data gathering (e.g. interviews, third-party research)
- Strategy development
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- MBA that has completed first year.
- Undergraduate in engineering, math, economics, or computer science.
- Ideally, the candidate has had experience in high-tech/software, consulting, investment banking, venture capital, private equity or strategy planning, but not necessary
Nice Skills to Have:
- Adept at creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Adept at creating financial models in Excel
- Basic understanding of software and cloud technologies
Skills You’ll Develop or Learn While on the Internship:
- Strategy analysis and development
- Understanding of cybersecurity
- Market analysis
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff