Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Malwarebytes is looking for an experienced digital marketer to help us increase growth and amplify our brand. You’ll be a paid social and display advertising ninja who knows the role these channels play in a well-rounded integrated marketing plan.
The right person must have solid understanding of digital advertising for all channels such as organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM) with advanced understanding of Display Ads and Paid Social including: Facebook and Instagram Ads and LinkedIn. Have familiarity with Reddit, Quora and Pinterest Ads. These are the channels you will optimize and grow and be accountable for performance. You will be responsible for crafting the strategy, managing budget, and be an integral team player ensuring that we hit our acquisition and retention goals across the marketing organization.
You should apply if you’re a digital marketing maven who loves to think outside the box (but really) and setting up tests to optimize for greatness. Or love reading things published by i.e. Search Engine Land, Moz, Seth Godin as much as catching up on your horoscope! You like love using data to make decisions, leveraging insights to evaluate and enhance our acquisition channels with creative strategies.
What You’ll Do:
This role will begin as an individual contributor working cross-functionally, with our larger growth marketing team as well as various teams throughout Malwarebytes like brand marketing, product marketing, web development & platforms and product management
Growth & Acquisition
- Reach as many customers as possible with Malwarebytes’ industry-leading line-up of cybersecurity solutions – both consumer and business
- Manage budget/targets and allocate marketing investment to drive ROI
- Analyze test results, develop new segments, and work alongside the rest of the performance marketing team to improve KPIs and ROAS
- Experience with multi-touch attribution and media mix models
- Champion your digital marketing strategy through strong recommendations, while partnering closely with internal teams to ensure that the customer experience is as seamless as possible
- You’ll lead the strategy, budget allocation, and campaign execution working with your teammates for the optimal marketing mix.
- Conduct competitive analysis and stay informed on marketplace changes and how they could impact performance for paid social and display
- Build a long-term vision to deliver the growth from our digital marketing channels
- Develop roadmaps for: channel optimization, creative testing, landing page optimization, and audience expansion across your channels to ensure performance targets are met.
- Provide updates to the leadership team on performance, results, and marketing initiatives on a weekly and monthly basis
- Build forecasts and budget plans in close collaboration with other team members.
- Analyze and synthesize complex data and communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video, and offline channels
- Develop, deploy, and rapidly iterate your digital marketing growth strategy to drive double-digit growth through prospecting and remarketing via channels you own—paid social and paid display
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree or an MBA a plus. Note, all candidates with proven track-records of success growing successful SaaS companies will be considered regardless of formal post-secondary education
- Google Analytics Beginner and Advanced Certification – will be verified
- Google Ads Display Certification –will be verified
- Expert with Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Reddit, Quora and others
- Completion of Facebook Blueprint learning and development, or similar Paid Social training
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing, focus on SaaS preferred
- Proven track record of leading performance-driven marketing which resulted in growth
- Fundamental Knowledge across digital marketing channels (e.g. SEO, SEM, social, display and content optimization) and marketing analytics platforms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment and ok with failing, and repurposing as a motivation tool for growth
- Great people skills, collaborative, and one who is a masterful listener
- Obsessive about data and using it to drive your channel performance and success
- Resourceful, self-starter comfortable with autonomy
- Never get bored with the use of lame gifs and bad jokes 😛
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff