Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Our Engagement Growth team is currently looking for an Email Automation Manager who has proficiency using Automation Studio within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Marketo.
What You’ll Do:
- Build Trigger Emails by collaborating with Engineering teams.
- Create and QA automations in Automation Studio.
- Build A/B testing within the automation.
- Automate reports for automations and Ad-hoc sends.
- Proficiency with AMPscript and building custom functions.
- Ability to provide requirements and recommendations around data needed for automations.
- Basic understanding of using SQL (especially in the context of SFMC automations).
- Produce high quality HTML emails from design comps.
- Optimize graphic elements for desktop and mobile devices.
- Perform QA work using an email QA platform (e.g. Litmus) to ensure template responsiveness for every device (e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet), and rendering consistency of email campaigns in webmail and app-based email clients (Gmail, Outlook.com, iOS Mail, Windows Mail, etc.).
- Collaborate with Creative/ Content team to generate unique channel-specific creative assets and leverage our strong brand presence to execute on content marketing strategies.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and/ or vendors to execute plans for email campaigns.
- Work effectively and efficiently with program managers, email marketers, web developers, QA testers, copywriters, and designers.
Skills You’ll Need To Have:
- BA/BS degree.
- AMPscript knowledge.
- Basic SQL skills.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Email automation experience and knowledge of email best practices is a necessity.
- Ability to QA Automations, Trigger Emails, and provide feedback on data needed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of HTML email-rendering bugs and workarounds.
- Familiarity with Google tags and W3C standards and specifications.
- Familiarity with email service providers (e.g. Exact Target).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-direction, impeccable attention to detail, and ability to multitask with a proactive mindset in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff