Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
As Sales Engineer you will primarily be responsible for being the technical resource and bridging the “technical” gap for our sales team and new / existing clients; As a subject matter expert in endpoint security, you’ll provide consultancy for pre-sales solutions in EMEA
What You'll Do:
- Sales Engineering support to the EMEA Sales organisation
- Creating and maintaining relationships with the relevant stakeholders in end-customers
- Creating and maintaining relationships with channel partner Pre-Sales
- Designing and proposing Malwarebytes Security solutions to complex security problems
- Remote delivery of solution presentations and demonstrations via telephone/WebEx
- Own and respond to RFP's and proposals
- Remote delivery of installation and commissioning services supporting 'Proof-of-Concept' Trials
- Delivery of demand creation Webinar in partnership with Marketing
- Update and deliver technical training to Inside Sales organisation as per assigned business units
- Build a close working relationship with Malwarebytes field sales organisation (Field Pre-Sales, Account Managers, product marketing)
- Development of professional and personal skills, as relates to major function, related technologies, product and career advancement
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Fluent in English
- High energy and dynamic individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in previous software Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or Consulting roles, ideally related to Information Security.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Information Management is preferred.
- Wide knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. Endpoint protection, IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Firewalls, Sandboxing, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the current threat and vulnerability landscape
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills is an advantage
- Extensive experience installing and working with Windows Servers, Active Directory, GPO, WMI and SCCM
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and ability to write complex queries
- Strong knowledge of virtual infrastructures (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft)
- C# and .net development experience is an advantage
- Penetration Testing, Exploit Writing and Malware analysis experience are an advantage
- Any relevant industry certifications (i.e., (ISC)²; ISACA; GIAC; Microsoft; …) is an advantage
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days annual leave
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff