Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
If you love the challenge of building products that solve hard problems, then you would love working for us – you will be the perfect addition to our research and development team.
The ideal candidate should have solid experience in Linux internals, vast experience in creating Linux software, both user mode and kernel with ability to switch between various Linux distributions. On-site availability is strongly preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and develop security focused products compatible between various Linux distributions.
- Work with highly talented engineers on products that protect millions of devices every day
- Create automated tests and develop internal documentation
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Fluent in C/C++ coding
- 3+ years of Linux development experience
- Good experience in writing kernel modules/kernel mode code
- Vast experience in debugging code
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Nice to Have Skills:
- Understanding of computer security related topics
- Reverse engineering experience
- Experience in malware analysis
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff