Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Senior Global Product Marketing Director will be responsible for the customer segment centric B2B marketing strategy and Go-To-Market initiatives for business security solutions. The Senior Director will define the strategy, storytelling and campaign themes while always implementing best practices and continuously improve our product launches. This role is a strategic thought partner to product, sales, Demand, Web, and GTM teams. Drive strategy and utilize influences to effectively partner cross-functionally, influence and deliver results through collaboration with key teams including Product Management, Sales, Web team, Demand Generation, PR, Social, and AR.
They are responsible for representing the customers voice and needs to all teams. They will be a key thought partner for our Long-Range Plans, annual operating plans and product roadmap. You will need to influence many teams to deliver products and solutions that are best for the segments identified. Your team is responsible for understanding and communicating customer and market needs to the product organization to help drive the product roadmap. PMM teams owns the go-to-market strategy driving the communications strategy across the marketing and sales organizations. You will manage a team of 4- 5 PMMs. You will serve as a key member of the marketing leadership team working closely with our communications, demand gen, content, sales and web teams. You will partner closely with the Product team in defining roadmap and strategizing on positioning, messaging and GTM. Other key cross-functional leads include the Sales team for sales enablement, the Customer Success Organization, customer insights and CRM team.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a seasoned product marketing leader who has the unique combination of technical and product depth as well as storytelling savvy. We operate in a competitive space, and this individual will be responsible for differentiating our offering and setting a product marketing vision that is category leading. To do this, the PMM leader should possess a rare combination of strong strategic, analytical and storytelling capabilities. You must also be a superior cross-functional partner given the dependency from many other functions.
- Drive strategy and utilize influences to effectively partner cross-functionally, influence and deliver results through collaboration with key teams including Product Management, Sales, Web team, Demand Generation, PR, Social, and AR.
- Own and deliver compelling enterprise audience-specific messaging, positioning, customer journeys, use cases, personas, sales plays and more.
- Adapt overarching marketing messages to specific customer segments, highlighting key customer pain points and communicating value.
- Distill sophisticated issues and complex concepts down to clear, compelling stories and messages.
- Develop and execute programs that resonate with each customer segment, advocating a point of view that differentiates our offerings.
- Represent and evangelize solutions to analysts, prospects, customers and the sales force.
- Understand the customer’s buyer journey and create effective and relevant content and internal sales tools to support the entire sales cycle and marketing funnel including thought leadership, awareness, consideration and decision.
- Develop thought leadership content that is innovative and differentiated versus industry competitors.
- Support the training and enablement of our sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions.
- In partnership with the Web team develop and execute an effective strategy to elevate Malwarebytes.com as a key marketing channel for brand awareness, demand generation and customer engagement.
- Represent the voice of the customer and manage ongoing content updates to Malwarebytes.com, including copy, content/resources and SEO, to keep the experience fresh, engaging, and relevant.
- Participate in conferences/tradeshows to deliver presentations, demos, and speak with prospects.
- Help influence roadmaps by working closely with Product Management, Engineering, User Experience, Sales, and Customer Lifecycle Marketing.
- Conduct and review market research to understand industry trends and identify market opportunities.
- May require up to 20% travel way safe to do so
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters preferred.
- 15 + years of B2B product marketing experience with at least 12 years of management of Product Marketing teams required.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching global products.
- Experience in B2B SaaS software product marketing.
- Experience with endpoint security software/technology products preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent hands-on analytical ability capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that generate leads and support customer conversion and retention.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Strategic thought leadership, ability to influence and collaboration skills are critical.
- Ability to focus on results while never losing sight of the strategy
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fluid priorities, managing multiple and complex priorities and initiatives.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff