Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Malwarebytes is looking for a motivated Growth Marketing Manager to help build our fast-growing Corporate Online (SMB Direct) line of business, connecting small businesses in the U.S. and all over the world with the cybersecurity solutions they need to be safe and productive. This role will expose you to all aspects of marketing from market research to brand, pricing, product and customer insights.
You will track and report on high level growth metrics, dive into directly managing growth experiments, represent Corporate Online cross-functionally on teams working on larger growth initiatives, and source compelling content and creative assets for our Audience Development efforts. You should apply if you’re a data-driven wizard when it comes to customer interaction and you’re always finding new ways to experiment and drive growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Contribute to foundational tracking, reporting and analytics projects.
- Manage directly and work cross-functionally to run ongoing growth programs across the website, landing pages, email social and other acquisition channels to increase revenue.
- Source, develop and organize high-quality content and creative assets across digital, video, audio and customer stories.
- Support partnership marketing efforts that overlap with our Growth goals.
- Provide regular growth metric inputs to Corporate Online weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Document, drive and report on experiments and A/B tests that power conversion, activation, monetization, retention, and loyalty.
- Project manage go-to-market campaigns: ensuring supporting teams have all deliverables and inputs needed to execute, communication is seamless and clear, deadlines are hit, and individual channels deliver on their commitments.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- You get people. You can work with different teams across the organization – from Finance to Brand to Product.
- You get growth. You are digital-focused, data-driven, growth-driving and creative.
- You can build customer conversion funnels and growth loop models.
- You understand the digital ecosystem – from apps to advertising and analytics.
- You get it done. You have demonstrated success working independently and cross-functionally to execute programs.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8+ years of experience in growth marketing, analytics, or related area.
- Proven track record of driving and measuring growth programs.
- Experience executing vehicles such as digital advertising, landing pages, email, webinars, content syndication, etc. within a multi-channel campaign.
- Experience with marketing analytics and conversion rate optimization.
- Experience running A/B tests, doing quantitative analysis and improving funnel conversions.
- Diverse experience across the MarTech stack including a number of the following: Ads Managers, Email Service Providers, Analytics tools (Domo), Marketo, Salesforce, SFMC, Google Analytics 360.
- Detail-orientation with a clear ability to work independently under management/time pressure
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience marketing and selling to small businesses preferred but not required
- Cybersecurity industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions) preferred but not required.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff