Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
You will be a part of an all-star Core Technology Product Management team that will be responsible for shaping our Malwarebytes strategy, defining business requirements, and determining sprint priorities. You will partner with other product management team members to successfully deliver a final product to our customers. This position will work closely with research and engineering teams in their agile environment. A successful Core Technology Product Manager is an expert on their threat landscape and solutions with excellent communication skills to evangelize technologies internally across functional teams as well as external to Malwarebytes. The ability to communicate the key values of Malwarebytes core technologies by providing use cases, product demonstrations and roadmap presentations is essential to your success.
What You'll Do:
- Execute the strategy as it relates to 3rd party testing of endpoint products
- Be the subject matter expert of the threat landscape and the underlying technologies that power Malwarebytes to Protect, Detect, and Remediate malware and other forms of annoyances
- Partner with Malwarebytes product managers to incorporate core technologies and requirements into a complete roadmap
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships at multiple levels within the company, including engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success
- Partner with our Malware Research and Intelligence teams to identify security landscape shifts, emerging threats and formulate processes and solutions to combat them
- Collaborate with our Engineering team to manage sprints and prioritize features. Communicate technology and product benefits to stakeholders and customers, both internal and external
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- 3-4 years of experience in cyber security, primarily in managing the testing of endpoint products in industry-known 3rd party testers.
- Hands-on ability to handle samples of malware, exploits, ransomware, malicious websites or other forms of threats
- 1-3 years of experience as a product manager, with a track record of working with engineering teams
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- A successful track record of strong management skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Product owner experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to speak with customers with knowledge and professionalism
- Ability to collaborate and interact across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, ability to prioritize tasks and a multi-tasker.
- MS in Computer Science or technical/engineering field.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff