Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
We need a skilled developer with experience in the development of software for Windows and with interest in the Windows insights and who is also attracted to the field of cybersecurity. Someone who can play a key role in the innovation laboratory created by Malwarebytes in Bilbao.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a key role in the innovation laboratory created by Malwarebytes in Bilbao, performing research, development and prototype testing tasks.
- Development of new Malwarebytes technologies
- Design and implementation of the infrastructure that will be used by Malwarebytes Research worldwide.
- Design and development of new forms of protection against Malware
- The projects range from pure research studies, which help us to have a better understanding of the attacks, to the development of new technologies and prototypes that will be integrated into our commercial products in the future, as well as the design of the backend infrastructure and in the cloud used by Malwarebytes Research.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Extensive development experience in C and C# language and Win32 API.
- Experience in implementation of multi-thread and multi-process applications in Windows
- Solid knowledge in the development of applications and Windows services.
- Ability to work in a high-performance team, in a high technology multinational.
- Capacity for reverse engineering.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in the design and development of kernel land drivers.
- Experience in the design and programming of SQL databases.
- Experience in programming client/server applications, TCP/IP, etc.
- Development of applications in Cloud: Amazon, Azure, etc.
- Experience in malware and cybersecurity fields in general.
- Experience in network design and administration
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff