Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
*This is a UK Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in the UK.
Brandwatch has a dedicated Demand Generation team that builds strategic, cross-discipline, fully integrated marketing campaigns.
You’ll own and develop the email marketing campaigns that are designed to generate qualified leads and move them through the funnel, working in a peer group of smart, ambitious marketing professionals. You’ll create and test new email strategies with a goal of increasing response rates and expanding Brandwatch’s target contacts database. You will utilize data to inform your decisions with a strong understanding of segmentation, personalisation, nurture programs and A/B testing. We have invested heavily in our email systems and aim to create an award-winning email marketing function in 2021. To be successful in this position, you should have solid experience with sales and marketing automation tools and be able to execute in multiple channels while maintaining high quality standards. Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Come and make a difference at Brandwatch.
We need you to:
- Execute email campaigns using Marketo. You need to have strong copywriting skills and be confident in deploying HTML emails
- Define clear campaign blueprints, clearly identifying the target audiences, goals of campaigns and the steps to execute on them along with list building and management
- Implement and report on email results and A/B tests
- Develop target personas and strategic messaging that will feed into all other components of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the content team to produce necessary assets for success
- Work closely with the field marketing and inside sales teams to ensure email marketing campaigns run optimally
- Report on campaign and channel performance metrics
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong experience with Marketo marketing automation platform; Marketo Certified Experts are a huge plus
- Extreme attention to detail and strong copywriting skills
- 4+ years of experience in cross channel marketing, B2B technology preferred
- Prior experience of owning email marketing programs
- Solid campaign management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
- Self-starter mentality – ability to “take a project and run with it”
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now